UnityFour specializes in setting up and managing companies in Greece and also provides cost-effective incorporation services, on-shore and off-shore, in more than 25 main jurisdictions for establishing tax efficient structures.
An IBC (International Business Company) is the most popular type of offshore corporation for asset protection and privacy purposes. An IBC is usually a tax-exempt corporation that can do business all over the world except in the country where it has been incorporated. Apart from the traditional offshore centers, many 'on-shore' jurisdictions have corporate structures that are attractive to international users. UK LLP , US LLC, UK Limited Companies, Hong Kong Limited Companies and EU companies are all examples of domestic structures of particular value for international tax planning purposes.
Third party directors with residential status in a fiscally neutral country are used so that the offshore company cannot be considered resident for tax purposes and liable to tax at local rates on world-wide income in countries with on-shore legislation.
The reasons, generally, for going off-shore and utilising offshore companies for tax planning and offshore business include:
- Free remittance of profits and capital.
- Access to top-rated debt history jurisdictions.
- Access to tax treaties.
- Security of property rights.
- Accessing low cost areas.
- Banking privacy.
- Availability of offshore experts.
- Enhanced privacy.
- Fair treatment.
- Territorial taxation on foreign income.
- Fewer restrictions.
- Sanctity of contracts.
- Foreign investment inducements.
- Higher yields and returns.
- Reduced taxation.
UnityFour offers our clients a customised incorporation service. Our service is expenditious, cost effective and solutions driven. Our team of lawyers, accountants and commercial experts are fully conversant with international business and the world’s tax treaties and are therefore able to offer a indicate advisory service. We incorporate companies worldwide and our critical success factors are mostly contributed to our friendly dedicated and experienced team, our efficient and timely services, as well as our focus on the requirements of our clients. We are therefore in an excellent position to be able to guide you on how a correctly structured company can save them tax payments and protect your assets.
Through our extensive international networks, UnityFour is able to incorporate companies in UK, USA, Bulgaria, Turkey, Cyprus as well as in many offshore jurisdictions such as Panama, Belize, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Turks & Caicos Islands, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and the Island of Nevis in Central America; Luxembourg, Isle of Man, Channel Islands (Guernsey and Jersey), Gibraltar, Malta and Madeira in Europe; Mauritius in Africa; Hong Kong in Asia etc.
Our incorporation and related services include:
- Company formation procedure and preparation of corporate documents under current corporate law.
- Advice on the selection, establishment and maintenance of company, or trust structures.
- Advice to clients seeking to establish or restructure international or off-shore operations.
- Corporate structuring, financial engineering and tax planning.
- Arranging for nominee directors and shareholders services.
- Administrative and documentation services including arranging for the notarization and legalization of corporate documentation, invoicing, auditing, opening of corporate and private accounts.
- Assistance in opening accounts with well-known financial institutions.
- Applicable taxation.
- Requirements to file accounts or annual return.
- Assurance of confidentiality for owners and directors of the company.
- Advice on the implementation of cubicle and physical presence operations.