UnityFour Private Consulting House is a company of tax consultants, accountants and payroll consultants based in Athens. We pride ourselves on offering a full range of services including payroll, bookkeeping, audit, accounts business advisory, and dynamic tax planning to a broad base of clients both local and international.
Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Senior Accountant”, to own and deliver bookkeeping and accounting services for a range of clients.
- General ledger activities and journal entry processing for clients.
- Account analysis and Sub ledger reconciliations for clients.
- Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Ensuring the clients’ compliance with tax legislation, regulations, and accounting standards.
- Preparing reports (management, tax, financial) for our clients, on regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Providing consulting to our clients with respect to finance & tax issues.
- Providing consulting to customers aiming to improve processes, procedures and results and to support strategic corporate decisions.
- Review, evaluate and recommend improvements on internal controls.
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 4-5 years’ experience of fully processing accounting services, knowing of legislation and all year end processes.
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting software’s like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to coordinate the work of a team of junior accounting staff to deal with the company’s accounting requirements efficiently.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly in the periods leading up to quarterly or annual reporting.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality).
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company accounting processes.
What we offer:
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting a huge growth in short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.