Tax Assistant (TA1218)
UnityFour Private Consulting House is a company of tax consultants, accountants and payroll consultants based in Athens. We pride ourselves on offering a full range of services including payroll, bookkeeping, audit, accounts business advisory, and dynamic tax planning to a broad base of clients both local and international.
Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Tax Assistant”, to own and deliver tax services for a range of clients.
- Being involved in the provision of advice including technical research of tax issues/implications to business transactions
- Preparing concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Having a very good knowledge of personal income tax by preparing personal income tax returns, real estate tax returns etc.
- Providing day-to day tax support on relevant business and tax matters
- Providing assistances to Managers in handling client’s portfolios and assignment
- Ensuring clients’ compliance with tax legislation and regulations by preparing various monthly, quarterly and annual tax filing in a timely manner as assigned
- Advising clients of corporation tax liabilities and managing their statutory deadlines.
- Handling various ad hoc consultancy work as it arises on the client portfolio.
- Maintaining a good understanding of Greek tax legislation changes
- University degree in the fields of Economics, Accounting, Business Administration.
- Up to two (2) years of relevant work experience within a professional services firm
- Excellent command of the English language
- Extensive knowledge of basic programs including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality)
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company accounting processes
What we offer
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting a huge growth in short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.