Accounting & Tax Manager
UnityFour Private Consulting House is a company of tax, accountants and payroll consultants based in Athens.
Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Accounting & Tax Manager”, to own and deliver accounting and tax compliance services for key clients
- Review and prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns.
- Manage staff, project workflow, and client engagements.
- Review and prepare compiled financials statements.
- Manage tax authorities’ examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information.
- Tax planning and research.
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Active CPA license is required.
- 8-10 years’ experience of reviewing tax documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinate with the team, provide assistance and guidance, knowing of legislation and all year end processes.
- Prior experience with accounting for multinational corporations preferred.
- Understanding and knowledge of Accounting software’s like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP.
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions i.e. pivot tables, logical formulas and macros
- Proficient in English.
- Leading by example, developing and mentoring engagement team members with strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly in the periods leading up to quarterly or annual reporting.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality).
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company tax & accounting processes.
- a competitive salary and benefits package
- excellent working environment
- seminars / educational activities on market rates.