Junior Accounting Associate
UnityFour Private Consulting House is a company of tax consultants, accountants and payroll consultants based in Athens. We pride ourselves on offering a full range of services including payroll, bookkeeping, audit, accounts business advisory, and dynamic tax planning to a broad base of clients both local and international.
Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Junior Accounting Associate”, to own and deliver accounting services for a range of clients.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Assist and support the Accounting Manager on the adhoc requirements.
- Support on the daily activities of the Accounting Department.
- Managing the process of achieving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures.
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Up to two (2) years of relevant work experience within a professional services firm.
- Knowledge of Accounting software like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP,
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality)
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company accounting processes.
What we offer:
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting a huge growth in short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.