Loukas is responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function. He mainly receives and processes all invoices and expenses forms and ensures that all transactions have been depicted into accounting books according to the Bookkeeping Principles. He also performs the necessary checks and corrections in the accounts balances and prepares monthly reports to be submitted to the Accounting Manager. In addition, he assists in the computation of monthly VAT and he is responsible for the monthly submission of Listing and Intrastat for most of our companies.
PRIOR POSTS AND POSITIONS
Prior to joining the Firm, Loukas served as accounting assistant in a local office with the descriptive title JD Outsourcing- Accounting and Finance. Furthermore, he has worked for two and half years in the Government Service Insurance System in the section of Tax Returns of Individual and Legal entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic and Regional Development, Panteion University
- Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance – field of Tax Accounting, University of Athens
- Diploma in Tax Accounting, University of Athens
- Second grade accounting license
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- ACCA units F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F8nd Intrastat for most of our companies.