Business Development Partner
Panos, as Partner responsible for the firm’s business development and business advisory, aims to strengthen the awareness of the benefits that existing services offer and to enhance the support that we can provide to our clients by additional cutting edge business advisory.
Panos, participates in local and international global projects for:
- Business & Transactions Advisory Services
- Risk Management Consulting
- Debt & Operations Restructuring
- Investment Appraisal
- Fund Raising
- Business Development & Market Research
PRIOR POSTS AND POSITIONS
Panos has vast experience in business development and entrepreneurship in Greece and abroad.
He started his career with PwC Greece and was involved in large scale projects, as a professional consultant, in the areas of risk appraisal, strategic business planning, debt & operational restructuring, investment appraisal, mergers, acquisitions and fund raising.
After PwC, Panos founded and still participates in endeavors in Greece, Switzerland and UK in the areas of risk management, business information and market research. For this work, Panos was listed amongst the 40 under 40 most promising entrepreneurs by FORTUNE, in which he has his own blog.
- Degree in Economics, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- Master in Economic Analysis, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- Master in Finance, Investment and Risk Appraisal, Brunel University, London, UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Analysis, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Member of PRMIA, Professional Risk Managers Association
- Member of CICM, Chartered Institute of Credit Management UK & Ireland
- Member of BvCM, Bundesverein die Credit Management Germany
- Member of VfCM, Verein fur Credit Management Switzerland
- Member of ACCI, Athens Chamber of Commerce
- Member of HAS, Hellenic Start-up Association
- Member of FGI, Federation of Greek Industries